Our warehouse is in Auckland, New Zealand and we ship from Auckland. The cost of shipping will be charged at checkout:
- All NZ orders under $100 NZD have a $9.99 NZD flat shipping rate nationwide.
- All NZ orders from $100 NZD are shipped free of charge nationwide.
- All Australian orders under $160 NZD have a $14.99 NZD flat shipping rate nationwide.
- All Australian orders from $160 NZD are shipped free of charge nationwide.
Usual delivery times :
- North Island Delivery: 3-4 business days
- North Island Rural Delivery: 4-6 business days
- South Island Delivery: 4-5 business days
- South Island Rural Delivery: 5-7 business days
- Australia: up to 10 business days
All parcels have a tracking number. All delivery addresses must be a street address.
Please note deliveries can take longer due to Covid related disruptions.
After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation notification by email. You will receive another email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Please ensure your address details are correct.
We hope you love everything that you order from us, but if something isn’t quite right we have a straightforward return process:
- Returns requests are done via our returns page
- The item may be returned within 30 days of receiving your order
- The item must be sent in its original packaging and in the same condition that you received it, unworn, with labels and tags still attached
- Our default return resolution is online store credit in the form of an eGift card (valid 3 years) for the purchase price, excluding shipping. You will receive you eGift card as soon as your return has been received and processed, so you can shop again straight away.
- We do not refund any item unless it is faulty or damaged.
- Earrings, swimwear, hosiery, underwear, and undergarments cannot be returned. End of Season Final Sale items and eGift cards cannot be returned.
- Any item not returned in its original condition or original packaging may result in partial store credit. Item that smell of perfume or deodorant, or have make up marks or stains on them will not be accepted as returns.
- If you are returning an item, which has been purchased at full price but is now discounted, the store credit will be of the discounted value.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your store credit.
Step 1 - Head to our returns page and log in by entering your order number and email address (the one you used to make the order).
Step 2 - Select the item(s) you want to return and the reason for returning them.
Step 3 - Once your return has been initiated, you will receive an email with your return form and follow-up instructions to send your item back to our warehouse in Auckland. Print the form and include it in your parcel so we can process your return swiftly. Pack the item in its original packaging, cover any old labels and ship your parcel back to us via post or courier (whichever you prefer).
Step 4 - Receive your store credit via email once your returned item has been received at our warehouse and processed.
Note: If you book your return under the reason 'Damaged', please upload clear images and add some comments for us to assess the damage. Once the faulty item has been received and processed, refunds will be made back to the original payment account. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.
Please note we will only accept returned item(s) that have been booked using our returns page. If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.